Preview the Sloane Stephens vs. Elise Mertens match with San Diego Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Barnes Tennis Center in San Diego, California is the venue where Sloane Stephens and Elise Mertens will clash on Tuesday in the Round of 32 of the San Diego Open.
Stephens is +1800 to win the San Diego Open. Mertens sits at +1400 to finish on top.
In Stephens’ last action, she was beaten by Beatriz Haddad Maia 2-6, 7-5, 4-6 on August 28, 2023 in the Round of 128 of the US Open. Mertens is coming off a three-set defeat in her most recent match on September 1, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the US Open, 6-3, 3-6, 0-6 against Coco Gauff.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Sloane Stephens Recent Performance
- Stephens has gone 10-11 in 11 tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- In 11 matches during her past five tournaments across all court types, Stephens has played an average of 20.7 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Stephens has won 55.7% of her games on serve, and 41.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Stephens has converted 46 of 106 break points (43.4%) in her past five tournaments.
- Stephens has played 21.4 games per match in 34 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Stephens has won 38.8% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 63.7% of her service games.
- Stephens has converted 48.8% of her break-point chances (138 of 283) over her last 15 tournaments.
Elise Mertens Recent Performance
- Mertens has a match record of 15-11 on hard courts this year.
- Mertens has played nine matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 24.1 games per match.
- Mertens has won 57.5% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 35.1% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Mertens has converted 36 of 92 break points (39.1%) over her last five tournaments.
- Mertens has played 34 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.8 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Mertens has won 63% of her games on serve, and 40.8% on return.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Mertens has converted 135 of 296 (45.6%) break points on all surfaces.
San Diego Open Info
- Tournament: The San Diego Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, September 12
- Venue: Barnes Tennis Center
- Location: San Diego, California
- Court Surface: Hard