Preview the Sloane Stephens vs. Elena Rybakina match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 at the National Bank Open will feature Sloane Stephens and Elena Rybakina competing on Thursday, August 10 in Montréal, Quebec.
Rybakina has the third-best odds to win this event at +450, while Stephens has +4000 odds.
Stephens advanced via walkover past Victoria Azarenka in her most recent match at the National Bank Open. Rybakina won her most recent match, which was on Tuesday in the Round of 32, over Jennifer Brady (6-7, 7-6, 6-3).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Sloane Stephens Recent Performance
- Stephens has gone 6-7 through eight tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Through 13 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Stephens has played 20.6 games per match and won 55.2% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Stephens has won 65.7% of her games on serve, and 44.8% on return.
- In her past five tournaments, Stephens has converted 58 of 113 (51.3%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 29 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Stephens has played an average of 21.1 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Stephens has won 63.7% of her games on serve, and 37.9% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Stephens has converted 50.4% of her break-point opportunities (113 of 224) over her last 15 tournaments.
Elena Rybakina Recent Performance
- Rybakina, who has won one hard-court tournament title this year, holds a record of 20-5 on hard courts in 2023.
- In 17 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Rybakina has played an average of 18.2 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Rybakina has won 83.8% of her games on serve, and 32.1% on return.
- Rybakina has converted 45 of 111 break points (40.5%) over her last five tournaments.
- Rybakina has played 51 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 20.8 games per match.
- Rybakina has won 80.9% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 32.1% of her return games.
- Rybakina has converted 41.8% of her break-point chances (157 of 376) in her past 15 tournaments.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, August 10
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard