Preview the Natalija Stevanovic vs. Tatjana Maria match with BNP Paribas Poland Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Tuesday’s Round of 32 of the BNP Paribas Poland Open, Natalija Stevanovic, the No. 166-ranked player, will clash with Tatjana Maria (ranked No. 65).
Maria has +10000 odds to win the event.
Stevanovic fell to Jana Fett in her previous match, 2-6, 7-6, 6-7 in the qualifying round on Monday. Maria lost her most recent match, in the Round of 16 of the Hungarian Grand Prix on July 19, 2023, to Fanny Stollar (3-6, 6-2, 6-7).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Natalija Stevanovic Recent Performance
- Stevanovic has registered a 2-3 record in three tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Stevanovic has played 16 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 24.2 games per match.
- Stevanovic has won 35.8% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 72.7% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Stevanovic has converted 38 of 87 break points (43.7%) in her past five tournaments.
- Stevanovic has played 29 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 22.2 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Stevanovic has won 37.4% of her return games and 62.8% of her service games.
- Stevanovic has converted 45.7% of her break-point chances (64 of 140) over her last 15 tournaments.
Tatjana Maria Recent Performance
- In seven hard-court events so far this year, Maria holds a match record of 5-7.
- Through seven matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), Maria has played 22.9 games per match and won 44.4% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Maria has won 55.6% of her games on serve, and 32.9% on return.
- Over her last five tournaments, Maria has converted 25 of 41 (61.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 28 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Maria has played 21 games per match and won 50.9% of them.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Maria has won 63.5% of her service games and 37.6% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Maria has converted 52.2% of her break-point chances (105 of 201) in her past 15 tournaments.
BNP Paribas Poland Open Info
- Tournament: The BNP Paribas Poland Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 25
- Venue: Legia Tenis & Golf
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Court Surface: Hard