Preview the Dominic Stephan Stricker vs. Taylor Fritz match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Sunday’s Round of 16 of the US Open, Dominic Stephan Stricker, the No. 128-ranked player, will play Taylor Fritz (ranked No. 9).
Fritz is +2500 to win the US Open (fifth-best odds), and Stricker is +20000.
Stricker goes into the Round of 16 after a five-set win, 2-6, 7-5, 7-6, 3-6, 6-2 over Benjamin Bonzi in the Round of 32 on Friday. Fritz heads into this match following a three-set victory over Jakub Mensik (6-1, 6-2, 6-0) in his most recent match, which was on Friday (in the Round of 32).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Dominic Stephan Stricker Recent Performance
- Stricker is 8-1 in two tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Stricker has played 14 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), and 32.5 games per match (43.5 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Stricker has won 83.0% of his games on serve, and 24.1% on return.
- Stricker has converted 46 of 126 break points (36.5%) in his past five tournaments.
- Stricker has played 36 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 27.6 games per match (34.9 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Stricker has won 82.1% of his service games and 23.0% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Stricker has converted 88 of 248 break points (35.5%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Taylor Fritz Recent Performance
- Fritz, who has secured two hard-court tournament victories this year, is 27-8 on hard courts in 2023.
- Fritz has played 25.6 games per match (46.5 in best-of-five matches) in 16 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Fritz has won 84.5% of his games on serve, and 22.5% on return.
- Fritz has converted 42 of 102 break points (41.2%) over his last five tournaments.
- Fritz has played 42 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 24.6 games per match (38.4 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Fritz has won 82.6% of his service games and 24.0% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Fritz has converted 40.4% of his break-point opportunities (112 of 277) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Sunday, September 3
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard