Preview the Barbora Strycova vs. Kaia Kanepi match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Tuesday’s Round of 128 of the US Open, Barbora Strycova, the No. 430-ranked player, will battle Kaia Kanepi (ranked No. 133).
Kanepi has +35000 odds to win the event, while Strycova has +50000 odds.
Strycova most recently competed at the Livesport Prague Open 2021 on August 2, 2023, where she was beaten by Ankita Raina (6-3, 3-6, 4-6) in the Round of 32. Kanepi is coming off a three-set loss in her previous match on August 3, 2023, in the Round of 16 of the Livesport Prague Open 2021, 6-7, 7-5, 4-6 versus Alize Cornet.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Barbora Strycova Recent Performance
- Strycova is 0-1 in one tournament on hard courts so far this year.
- Through nine matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Strycova has played 21.3 games per match and won 47.4% of them.
- In her past five tournaments, Strycova has won 32.9% of her return games and 58.8% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Strycova has converted 25 of 61 break points (41.0%) in her past five tournaments.
- Strycova has played 21.0 games per match in 23 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Strycova has won 58.7% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 31.5% of her return games.
- Strycova has converted 27 of 65 break points (41.5%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Kaia Kanepi Recent Performance
- Kanepi is 3-7 with zero tournament titles on hard courts this year.
- Kanepi has played eight matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.1 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Kanepi has won 64.8% of her games on serve, and 34.9% on return.
- Kanepi has converted 49.1% of her break-point opportunities (28 of 57) over her last five tournaments.
- Kanepi has played 22.8 games per match in 21 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Kanepi has won 60.8% of her games on serve, and 29.2% on return.
- Kanepi has converted 55 of 127 break points (43.3%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard