Preview the Barbora Strycova vs. Ankita Raina match with Livesport Prague Open 2021 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 at the Livesport Prague Open 2021 will feature Barbora Strycova and Ankita Raina squaring off on Wednesday, August 2 in Prague, Czechia.
Strycova has +2200 odds to win this tournament, while Raina has +6600 odds.
In Strycova’s last action, she was defeated by Magda Linette 4-6, 7-6, 3-6 on July 6, 2023 in the Round of 64 of the Wimbledon. Raina is coming off a two-set loss in her most recent match, on Sunday in the qualifying round, to Dayana Yastremska 0-6, 0-6.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Barbora Strycova Recent Performance
- In nine matches during her past five tournaments across all court types, Strycova has played an average of 20.7 games.
- In her past five tournaments, Strycova has won 56.4% of her service games and 33.3% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Strycova has converted 24 of 53 break points (45.3%) in her past five tournaments.
- Strycova has played 24 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 20.8 games per match.
- Strycova has won 56.4% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 33.3% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Strycova has converted 24 of 53 break points (45.3%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Ankita Raina Recent Performance
- Raina has taken part in two tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and she has a record of 2-2.
- Raina has played 25.9 games per match in nine matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over her last five tournaments, Raina has won 50.9% of her return games and 44.1% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Raina has converted 28 of 52 break points (53.8%) over her last five tournaments.
- Raina has played 21.7 games per match in 27 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Raina has won 48.7% of her games on serve, and 35.2% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Raina has converted 50 of 103 break points (48.5%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Livesport Prague Open 2021 Info
- Tournament: The Livesport Prague Open 2021
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Tennis Club Sparta Praha
- Location: Prague, Czechia
- Court Surface: Hard