Preview the Zachary Svajda vs. Max Purcell match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 at the Citi Open will feature Zachary Svajda and Max Purcell matching up on Tuesday, August 1 in Washington, District of Columbia.
Svajda has +10000 odds to win this tournament, while Purcell has +10000 odds.
Svajda moved on to the Round of 64 after his previous match ended in a victory via retirement over Brandon Holt, 7-6, 3-0 in the qualifying round on Sunday. Purcell dropped his most recent match, in the Round of 32 of the Truist Atlanta Open on July 25, 2023, to Brandon Nakashima (3-6, 6-7).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Zachary Svajda Recent Performance
- The 20-year-old Svajda, who is seeking his first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 8-3 so far this year on that surface.
- Svajda has played eight matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 24.3 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Svajda has won 76.9% of his games on serve, and 20.5% on return.
- In his past five tournaments, Svajda has converted eight of 16 (50.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- Svajda has played 23 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 24.5 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Svajda has won 20.1% of his return games and 71.9% of his service games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Svajda has converted 26 of 61 (42.6%) break points on all surfaces.
Max Purcell Recent Performance
- Purcell has a record of 3-2 on hard courts this year.
- Purcell has played six matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), and 28.3 games per match (20.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Purcell has won 72.6% of his service games and 12.0% of his return games.
- Purcell has converted 30.0% of his break-point chances (nine of 30) over his last five tournaments.
- Purcell has played 26.4 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches) in 28 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Purcell has won 18.5% of his return games and 76.6% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Purcell has converted 34.0% of his break-point opportunities (51 of 150) in his past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard