Preview the Elina Svitolina vs. Victoria Azarenka match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Elina Svitolina (No. 27) and Victoria Azarenka (No. 19) is slated for Monday, July 31 as part of the Round of 32 of the Citi Open in Washington, District of Columbia.
Azarenka is +2200 to win this tournament, while Svitolina is +2200.
Svitolina’s last action was in the semifinals of the Wimbledon on July 13, 2023, when she lost 3-6, 3-6 to Marketa Vondrousova. Azarenka’s last match, on July 9, 2023, was a three-set defeat by Svitolina (6-2, 4-6, 6-7) in the Round of 16 of the Wimbledon.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Elina Svitolina vs. Victoria Azarenka H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Svitolina wins||Azarenka wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|3||1||2||Svitolina||2-6, 6-4, 7-6|
Elina Svitolina Recent Performance
- Through 18 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Svitolina has played 20.9 games per match and won 53.8% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Svitolina has won 65.2% of her games on serve, and 42.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Svitolina has converted 77 of 143 break points (53.8%) in her past five tournaments.
- Svitolina has played 22.8 games per match in 33 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Svitolina has won 63.4% of her games on serve, and 39.5% on return.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Svitolina has converted 141 of 279 (50.5%) break points on all surfaces.
Victoria Azarenka Recent Performance
- In six hard-court events this year, Azarenka owns a match record of 9-6.
- Azarenka has played 10 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 20.1 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Azarenka has won 32.4% of her return games and 75.8% of her service games.
- Azarenka has converted 45.6% of her break-point opportunities (31 of 68) over her last five tournaments.
- In 34 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court types, Azarenka has played an average of 21.9 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Azarenka has won 70.2% of her games on serve, and 37.5% on return.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Azarenka has converted 133 of 289 (46.0%) break points on all surfaces.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: Rock Creek Park Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard