Preview the Elina Svitolina vs. Anna-Lena Friedsam match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Elina Svitolina (No. 26) and Anna-Lena Friedsam (No. 90) is on tap for Tuesday, August 29 as part of the Round of 128 of the US Open in New York, New York.
Svitolina currently has +5000 odds to win the competition, while Friedsam has +50000 odds.
Svitolina was last in action at the National Bank Open on August 8, 2023, where she lost to Danielle Collins (2-6, 2-6) in the Round of 64. Friedsam dropped her last match, in the Round of 128 of the Wimbledon on July 3, 2023, to Alycia Parks (4-6, 3-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Elina Svitolina Recent Performance
- Svitolina has gone 2-2 through two tournaments on hard courts this year.
- In 16 matches during her past five tournaments across all court types, Svitolina has played an average of 22.0 games.
- Svitolina has won 66.9% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 37.9% of her return games.
- Svitolina has converted 52.9% of her break-point chances (63 of 119) in her past five tournaments.
- Svitolina has played 22.5 games per match in 35 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Svitolina has won 63.8% of her service games and 40.2% of her return games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Svitolina has converted 150 of 299 (50.2%) break points on all surfaces.
Anna-Lena Friedsam Recent Performance
- Friedsam has a match record of 10-6 on hard courts this year.
- Friedsam has played nine matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 22.4 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Friedsam has won 28.2% of her return games and 65.4% of her service games.
- Friedsam has converted 38.6% of her break-point opportunities (22 of 57) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 33 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Friedsam has played 23.2 games per match and won 52.7% of them.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Friedsam has won 32.5% of her return games and 66.7% of her service games.
- Friedsam has converted 62 of 131 break points (47.3%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard