Preview the Elina Svitolina vs. Daria Kasatkina match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Wednesday’s Round of 16 at the Citi Open includes a matchup between Elina Svitolina and Daria Kasatkina at Rock Creek Park Tennis Center.
Svitolina is +1000 to win the tournament, while Kasatkina is +1100.
Svitolina heads into the Round of 16 after a two-set victory, 7-6, 6-4 over Victoria Azarenka in the Round of 32 on Monday. Kasatkina won her last match, which was on Monday in the Round of 32, over Elise Mertens (6-3, 7-5).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Elina Svitolina vs. Daria Kasatkina H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Svitolina wins||Kasatkina wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Elina Svitolina Recent Performance
- In 18 matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Svitolina has played an average of 20.9 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Svitolina has won 65.2% of her games on serve, and 42.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Svitolina has converted 53.8% of her break-point opportunities (77 of 143) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 33 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Svitolina has played 22.8 games per match and won 51.4% of them.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Svitolina has won 63.4% of her service games and 39.5% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Svitolina has converted 50.5% of her break-point opportunities (141 of 279) over her last 15 tournaments.
Daria Kasatkina Recent Performance
- In seven hard-court events so far this year, Kasatkina owns a match record of 6-7.
- Through 18 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Kasatkina has played 20.4 games per match and won 58.6% of them.
- Kasatkina has won 50.5% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 66.7% of her service games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Kasatkina has converted 92 of 173 (53.2%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 39 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Kasatkina has played 20.1 games per match and won 54.1% of them.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Kasatkina has won 46.8% of her return games and 61.4% of her service games.
- Kasatkina has converted 48.9% of her break-point chances (180 of 368) in her past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Rock Creek Park Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard