Preview the Elina Svitolina vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Elina Svitolina’s Round of 64 matchup in the US Open against Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova is set for Thursday, August 31.
Svitolina has +4000 odds to win this tournament, while Pavlyuchenkova has +35000 odds.
Svitolina enters the Round of 64 after a two-set victory, 6-3, 6-1 over Anna-Lena Friedsam in the Round of 128 on Tuesday. Pavlyuchenkova won in two sets the last time she was in action (on Tuesday), 6-2, 6-4 over Fiona Crawley in the Round of 128.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Elina Svitolina vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Svitolina wins||Pavlyuchenkova wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Elina Svitolina Recent Performance
- The 28-year-old Svitolina, who is looking for her first tournament title on a hard court in 2023, is 2-2 so far this year on that surface.
- Svitolina has played 16 matches in her past five tournaments across all court types, and 22.0 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Svitolina has won 66.9% of her service games and 37.9% of her return games.
- In her past five tournaments, Svitolina has converted 63 of 119 (52.9%) break points on all surfaces.
- Svitolina has played 35 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 22.5 games per match.
- Svitolina has won 63.8% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 40.2% of her return games.
- Svitolina has converted 150 of 299 break points (50.2%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova Recent Performance
- Pavlyuchenkova has participated in five tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and she has a record of 1-5.
- Pavlyuchenkova has played 21.5 games per match in 13 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Pavlyuchenkova has won 42.6% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 63.0% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Pavlyuchenkova has converted 58 of 128 break points (45.3%) over her last five tournaments.
- Pavlyuchenkova has played 28 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.0 games per match.
- Pavlyuchenkova has won 38.0% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 62.7% of her service games.
- Pavlyuchenkova has converted 102 of 219 break points (46.6%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard