Preview the Elina Svitolina vs. Jessica Pegula match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Elina Svitolina, the No. 26-ranked player, and Jessica Pegula, the No. 3-ranked player, will the hit court on September 2 for a matchup in the Round of 32 of the US Open.
Pegula has the fourth-best odds to win this event at +800, while Svitolina has +5000 odds.
Svitolina defeated Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 5-7, 6-4, 6-4 in the Round of 64 on Thursday, which was her most recent match. Pegula is coming off a two-set win over Patricia Maria Tig (6-3, 6-1) in her last match, which was on Thursday (in the Round of 64).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Elina Svitolina vs. Jessica Pegula H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Svitolina wins||Pegula wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|4||1||3||Pegula||4-6, 6-3, 6-4|
Elina Svitolina Recent Performance
- Svitolina has gone 2-2 through two tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Through 16 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), Svitolina has played 22.0 games per match and won 52.3% of them.
- Svitolina has won 37.9% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 66.9% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Svitolina has converted 63 of 119 break points (52.9%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 35 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, Svitolina has played an average of 22.5 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Svitolina has won 63.8% of her games on serve, and 40.2% on return.
- Svitolina has converted 50.2% of her break-point chances (150 of 299) over her last 15 tournaments.
Jessica Pegula Recent Performance
- Pegula, who has won one hard-court tournament win this year, owns a record of 26-7 on hard courts in 2023.
- Pegula has played 21.9 games per match in 17 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Pegula has won 45.9% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 74.6% of her service games.
- Pegula has converted 51.2% of her break-point opportunities (84 of 164) over her last five tournaments.
- Pegula has played 53 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.3 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Pegula has won 69.9% of her service games and 44.3% of her return games.
- Pegula has converted 48.8% of her break-point opportunities (243 of 498) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Saturday, September 2
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard