Preview the Elina Svitolina vs. Caroline Wozniacki match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Elina Svitolina, the No. 26-ranked player, and Caroline Wozniacki will the hit court on August 14 for a matchup in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open.
Her last time out, Svitolina fell to Danielle Collins 2-6, 2-6 on August 8, 2023, in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open. Wozniacki heads into this competition after a two-set defeat to Marketa Vondrousova (2-6, 5-7) in her previous match, which was in the Round of 32 of the National Bank Open (on August 9, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Elina Svitolina Recent Performance
- Svitolina has posted a 2-2 record on hard courts so far this year.
- Through 16 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), Svitolina has played 22.0 games per match and won 52.3% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Svitolina has won 66.9% of her games on serve, and 37.9% on return.
- In her past five tournaments, Svitolina has converted 63 of 119 (52.9%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 35 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, Svitolina has played an average of 22.5 games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Svitolina has won 63.8% of her service games and 40.2% of her return games.
- Svitolina has converted 150 of 299 break points (50.2%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Caroline Wozniacki Recent Performance
- Wozniacki is 1-1 with no tournament victories on hard courts this year.
- Wozniacki has played 14 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 20.3 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Wozniacki has won 61.1% of her games on serve, and 44.4% on return.
- Over her last five tournaments, Wozniacki has converted eight of 19 (42.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Wozniacki has played 43 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 20.6 games per match.
- Wozniacki has won 61.1% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 44.4% of her return games.
- Wozniacki has converted 42.1% of her break-point opportunities (eight of 19) in her past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 14
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard