Preview the Iga Swiatek vs. Danielle Collins match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Iga Swiatek and Danielle Collins are two rounds away from the championship match as they match up in the quarterfinals of the National Bank Open at Stade Iga on August 11.
Collins is +1600 to win the tournament, while Swiatek is +150 (current favorite to win).
Swiatek enters the quarterfinals after a three-set win, 6-1, 4-6, 6-4 over Karolina Muchova in the Round of 16 on Thursday. Collins’ last match was a two-set win over Leylah Annie Fernandez (6-2, 6-3) in the Round of 16 on Thursday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Iga Swiatek vs. Danielle Collins H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Swiatek wins||Collins wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Iga Swiatek Recent Performance
- Swiatek has put up a 22-3 record on hard courts this year, securing two tournament titles.
- In 23 matches during her past five tournaments across all court types, Swiatek has played an average of 18.7 games.
- Swiatek has won 81.4% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 51.5% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Swiatek has converted 98 of 173 break points (56.6%) in her past five tournaments.
- Swiatek has played 67 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 18.1 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Swiatek has won 82.2% of her service games and 47.7% of her return games.
- Swiatek has converted 270 of 513 break points (52.6%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Danielle Collins Recent Performance
- In nine hard-court tournaments this year, Collins holds a match record of 9-9.
- Through seven matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Collins has played 22.4 games per match and won 44.6% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Collins has won 68.4% of her games on serve, and 20.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Collins has converted 14 of 41 break points (34.1%) over her last five tournaments.
- Collins has played 33 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 23.3 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Collins has won 70.6% of her games on serve, and 31.9% on return.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Collins has converted 114 of 250 (45.6%) break points on all surfaces.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, August 11
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard