Preview the Iga Swiatek vs. Jessica Pegula match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Iga Swiatek and Jessica Pegula are one step away from the tournament title match as they meet in the semifinals of the National Bank Open at Stade Iga on August 12.
Swiatek is -145 to win the National Bank Open, the top odds in the field. Pegula is +500 to finish on top, the fourth-best odds.
Swiatek knocked off Danielle Collins 6-3, 4-6, 6-2 in the quarterfinals on Friday, which was her last match. Pegula won her most recent match, which was on Friday in the quarterfinals, over Cori Gauff (6-2, 5-7, 7-5).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Iga Swiatek vs. Jessica Pegula H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Swiatek wins||Pegula wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Iga Swiatek Recent Performance
- Swiatek has put up a 23-3 record on hard courts this year, securing two tournament victories.
- Through 24 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Swiatek has played 19.0 games per match and won 65.8% of them.
- Swiatek has won 50.7% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 81.2% of her service games.
- In her past five tournaments, Swiatek has converted 103 of 182 (56.6%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 68 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, Swiatek has played an average of 18.2 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Swiatek has won 82.1% of her games on serve, and 47.5% on return.
- Swiatek has converted 52.7% of her break-point opportunities (275 of 522) over her last 15 tournaments.
Jessica Pegula Recent Performance
- Pegula is 21-6 with zero tournament titles on hard courts this year.
- Pegula has played 17 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 20.8 games per match.
- Pegula has won 37.4% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 76.5% of her service games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Pegula has converted 65 of 143 (45.5%) break points on all surfaces.
- Pegula has played 21.3 games per match in 55 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Pegula has won 71.8% of her games on serve, and 42.0% on return.
- Pegula has converted 46.9% of her break-point opportunities (238 of 508) in her past 15 tournaments.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Saturday, August 12
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard