Preview the Iga Swiatek vs. Marketa Vondrousova match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The quarterfinals at the Western & Southern Open will feature Iga Swiatek and Marketa Vondrousova competing for a ticket to the semifinals on Friday, August 18 in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Swiatek got a three-set win over Qinwen Zheng (3-6, 6-1, 6-1) in her previous match, which was in the Round of 16 on Thursday. Vondrousova heads into this match following a two-set victory against Sloane Stephens (7-5, 6-3) in her most recent match, which was on Thursday (in the Round of 16).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Iga Swiatek vs. Marketa Vondrousova H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Swiatek wins||Vondrousova wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Iga Swiatek Recent Performance
- Swiatek has put up a 25-4 record on hard courts this year, securing two tournament victories.
- Swiatek has played 20 matches in her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 20.2 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Swiatek has won 77.1% of her service games and 50.3% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Swiatek has converted 53.9% of her break-point opportunities (89 of 165) in her past five tournaments.
- Swiatek has played 18.0 games per match in 67 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Swiatek has won 50.4% of her return games and 80.9% of her service games.
- Swiatek has converted 54.4% of her break-point chances (284 of 522) over her last 15 tournaments.
Marketa Vondrousova Recent Performance
- Vondrousova has played in seven tournaments on hard courts this year, and she has a record of 16-6.
- Vondrousova has played 18 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), and 20.2 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Vondrousova has won 72.8% of her games on serve, and 41.8% on return.
- Vondrousova has converted 45.0% of her break-point chances (76 of 169) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 53 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Vondrousova has played 20.7 games per match and won 58.1% of them.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Vondrousova has won 43.3% of her return games and 72.2% of her service games.
- Vondrousova has converted 209 of 438 break points (47.7%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, August 18
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard