Preview the Clara Tauson vs. Anastasia Potapova match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Clara Tauson and Anastasia Potapova are on track to square off in the Round of 128 of the US Open at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on August 29.
Potapova has +12500 odds to win the event, while Tauson has +20000 odds.
Tauson retired in her last match, which finished at 0-6 versus Leylah Annie Fernandez on August 22, 2023 in the Round of 16 of the Tennis in the Land. Potapova is coming off a two-set loss in her most recent match on August 16, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open, 4-6, 2-6 against Marketa Vondrousova.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Clara Tauson Recent Performance
- Tauson has gone 6-7 in five tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Tauson has played 16 matches in her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 19.8 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Tauson has won 69.2% of her games on serve, and 40.6% on return.
- Tauson has converted 47.1% of her break-point opportunities (56 of 119) in her past five tournaments.
- Tauson has played 32 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 19.3 games per match.
- Tauson has won 35.4% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 66.7% of her service games.
- Tauson has converted 44.9% of her break-point opportunities (89 of 198) over her last 15 tournaments.
Anastasia Potapova Recent Performance
- Potapova, who has claimed one hard-court tournament title this year, owns a record of 15-10 on hard courts in 2023.
- In 11 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Potapova has played an average of 23.8 games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Potapova has won 65.4% of her service games and 32.6% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Potapova has converted 38.7% of her break-point opportunities (41 of 106) over her last five tournaments.
- Potapova has played 40 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 24.6 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Potapova has won 64.9% of her games on serve, and 40.0% on return.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Potapova has converted 190 of 451 (42.1%) break points on all surfaces.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard