Preview the Clara Tauson vs. Daria Snigur match with BNP Paribas Poland Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 at the BNP Paribas Poland Open will feature Clara Tauson and Daria Snigur matching up on Tuesday, July 25 in Warsaw, Poland.
Tauson has the fourth-best odds to win the competition at +2500.
Tauson’s most recent action was in the qualifying round of the Wimbledon on June 29, 2023, when she fell 5-7, 6-4, 3-6 to Viktoria Kuzmova. Snigur dropped her most recent match, in the qualifying round of the Wimbledon on June 27, 2023, to Arantxa Rus (6-7, 4-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Clara Tauson Recent Performance
- Tauson has registered a 3-3 record in two tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Tauson has played 21.6 games per match in 16 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Tauson has won 72.3% of her games on serve, and 40% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Tauson has converted 49.2% of her break-point chances (58 of 118) in her past five tournaments.
- In 32 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Tauson has played an average of 20.9 games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Tauson has won 69.6% of her service games and 34.2% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Tauson has converted 44.9% of her break-point opportunities (93 of 207) over her last 15 tournaments.
Daria Snigur Recent Performance
- Snigur has a match record of 1-1 on hard courts this year.
- Snigur has played nine matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 24.8 games per match.
- Snigur has won 45.1% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 47.9% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Snigur has converted 32 of 63 break points (50.8%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 28 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Snigur has played an average of 23.1 games.
- Snigur has won 39.5% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 55.2% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Snigur has converted 47.2% of her break-point opportunities (75 of 159) in her past 15 tournaments.
BNP Paribas Poland Open Info
- Tournament: The BNP Paribas Poland Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 25
- Venue: Legia Tenis & Golf
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Court Surface: Hard