Preview the Jil Teichmann vs. Alize Cornet match with Ladies Open Lausanne betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 at the Ladies Open Lausanne will feature Jil Teichmann and Alize Cornet matching up on Thursday, July 27 in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Teichmann has the fourth-best odds to win this tournament at +650, while Cornet has +900 odds.
Teichmann secured a two-set win over Erika Andreeva (6-2, 6-2) in her previous match, which was in the Round of 32 on Monday. Cornet is coming off a three-set win in her most recent match in the Round of 32 on Wednesday, beating Viktorija Golubic 3-6, 6-1, 6-3.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jil Teichmann Recent Performance
- Teichmann is 2-5 in matches through six tournaments on clay this year.
- In eight matches during her past five tournaments across all court types, Teichmann has played an average of 20.8 games.
- In her past five tournaments, Teichmann has won 70.2% of her service games and 20.4% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Teichmann has converted 45.5% of her break-point chances (10 of 22) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 23 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Teichmann has played 23.6 games per match and won 48.3% of them.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Teichmann has won 59.7% of her service games and 32.4% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Teichmann has converted 66 of 144 break points (45.8%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Alize Cornet Recent Performance
- Cornet, who is still eyeing her first clay-court tournament title this year, is 3-5 on clay in 2023.
- Cornet has played 10 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.1 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Cornet has won 65.7% of her service games and 35.9% of her return games.
- Cornet has converted 43.0% of her break-point opportunities (37 of 86) over her last five tournaments.
- In 23 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Cornet has played an average of 22.4 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Cornet has won 63.0% of her games on serve, and 32.3% on return.
- Cornet has converted 46.0% of her break-point opportunities (81 of 176) in her past 15 tournaments.
Ladies Open Lausanne Info
- Tournament: The Ladies Open Lausanne
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 27
- Venue: Tennis Club du Stade-Lausanne
- Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay