Eight-time champion Novak Djokovic looks to improve his flawless 13-0 record over Jeremy Chardy when the pair clash in the first round of the Australian Open on Monday and the match is available to watch online via desktop and mobile.
Watch the Novak Djokovic vs Jeremy Chardy Australian Open live stream from your desktop or mobile device. Live streams from the Australian Open are free to watch.
Novak Djokovic vs Jeremy Chardy Live Stream: How To Watch & Bet Online
You can watch and bet on Djokovic vs Chardy with bet365 and their extensive live streaming coverage.
The bookmaker is offering all eligible customers the chance to watch and bet on the Djokovic vs Chardy match on February 8. All you need is a funded account with bet365 or to have placed an online bet within the last 24 hours of the match, although you must note that geo-restrictions may apply in some areas.
Read on below for information on how to watch and bet on Djokovic vs Chardy live on bet365.
Djokovic vs Chardy: How to live stream with bet365
- Visit the bet365 website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select live streaming on the right-hand menu
- Choose the Djokovic vs Chardy match
- Enjoy the Djokovic vs Chardy match live stream and in-play betting
Under Australian law, we are required to inform you that Live Streaming on bet365 is exempt from Parts 3 and 4 of the Broadcasting Services (Online Content Service Provider Rules) 2018.
DJOKOVIC VS CHARDY LIVE STREAM
🎾 AUSTRALIAN OPEN LIVE STREAMING 🎾🇷🇸 DJOKOVIC VS CHARDY 🇫🇷 💻 LIVE STREAMING AVAILABLE 💻 WATCH & BET NOW!
Novak Djokovic vs Jeremy Chardy Match Details
🎾 Competition: Australian Open R1
🗓 Date: Monday February 8
⏰ Time: 8.30pm AEDT
🏟 Stadium: Rod Laver Arena
Head to Head
- 2019 | Madrid Masters | Djokovic 6-1 7-6
- 2018 | Shanghai Masters | Djokovic 6-3 7-5
- 2018 | Queen’s | Djokovic 7-6 6-4
- 2015 | Canada Masters | Djokovic 6-4 6-4
- 2014 | Roland Garros | Djokovic 6-1 6-4 6-2
- 2014 | Miami Masters | Djokovic 6-4 6-3
- 2013 | Wimbledon | Djokovic 6-3 6-2 6-2
- 2011 | Wimbledon | Djokovic 6-4 6-1 6-1
- 2010 | Canada Masters | Djokovic 6-2 6-3
- 2010 Rome Masters | Djokovic 6-1 6-1
- 2009 | Cincinnati Masters | Djokovic 7-5 6-3
- 2009 | Marseille | Djokovic 7-6 6-4
- 2009 | Australian Open | Djokovic 7-5 6-1 6-3
Novak Djokovic vs Jeremy Chardy Tips & Predictions
Djokovic launches his bid for a record-extending ninth Australian Open title on Monday night against flashy French veteran Chardy – and given his outstanding 13-0 record against his opponent, he will be confident of getting the job done in fairly routine fashion.
Indeed, Djokovic and Chardy first met all the way back in 2009 at Melbourne Park, with the Serbian coming away a straight sets winner. Remarkably, Chardy hasn’t even been able to win a set in all 13 of their meetings, with Djokovic winning all 30.
Djokovic is the King of Rod Laver Arena and almost unbeatable on this court. He was having trouble with blisters in the lead-up to this Australian Open, but that shouldn’t have any impact on his game come Monday night.
Chardy has been a very good player for a long time, but as the H2H suggests, this is simply a horrible match-up for him. His powerful groundstrokes are returned with interest by Djokovic and he simply doesn’t have the consistency to outlast him from the back of the court.
Get ready for another straight sets Djokovic masterclass.