Serena Williams and Simona Halep collide in a blockbuster Australian Open quarter-final on Tuesday and the match is available to watch online via desktop and mobile.
Watch the Simona Halep vs Serena Williams Australian Open live stream from your desktop or mobile device. Live streams from the Australian Open are free to watch.
Simona Halep vs Serena Williams Live Stream: How To Watch & Bet Online
You can watch and bet on Halep vs Serena with Sportsbet and their comprehensive live streaming coverage.
Firstly, login or sign up to Sportsbet.
Then simply navigate to the Australian Open section on the Sportsbet website via desktop or your chosen mobile device. From there, select Halep vs Serena and click ‘Watch Live’.
Simona Halep vs Serena Williams Match Details
🎾 Competition: Australian Open QF
🗓 Date: Tuesday February 16
⏰ Time: 7.00pm
🏟 Stadium: Rod Laver Arena
Head to Head
Serena leads 9-2
- 2019 | Wimbledon | Halep 6-2 6-2
- 2019 | Australian Open | Serena 6-1 4-6 6-4
- 2016 | US Open | Serena 6-2 4-6 6-3
- 2016 | Indian Wells | Serena 6-4 6-3
- 2015 | Cincinnati | Serena 6-3 7-5
- 2015 | Miami | Serena 6-2 4-6 7-5
- 2014 | WTA Finals | Serena 6-3 6-0
- 2014 | WTA Finals | Halep 6-0 6-2
- 2013 | Cincinnati | Serena 6-0 6-4
- 2013 | Rome | Serena 6-3 6-0
- 2011 | Wimbledon | Serena 3-6 6-2 6-1
Australian Open 2021 Results
- R1: def. Cabrera 6-2 6-1
- R2: def. Tomljanovic 4-6 6-4 7-5
- R3: def. Kudermetova 6-1 6-3
- R4: def. Swiatek 3-6 6-1 6-4
- R1: def. Siegemund 6-1 6-1
- R2: def. Stojanovic 6-3 6-0
- R3: def. Potapova 7-6 6-2
- R4: def. Sabalenka 6-4 2-6 6-4
Simona Halep vs Serena Williams Tips & Predictions
Halep and Serena square off in one of the most highly-anticipated matches of the 2021 Australian Open, with a semi-final spot up for grabs on Tuesday.
For me, Serena is playing her best Grand Slam tennis since picking up her last major at the 2017 Australian Open. The legendary American has dropped just one set en route to the fourth round and that was in her last match against Aryna Sabalenka, where a second-set serving lapse saw the match extended to a decider.
Serena is looking relaxed and so far is showing no signs of buckling under the pressure as she continues to pursue an elusive 24th slam singles title.
Meanwhile, Halep has been forced to stage a couple of comebacks already in her four matches, coming back from 2-5 down in the third against Tomljanovic in the second round before recovering from a set down against Swiatek in the R16.
Halep’s incredible defence and overall consistency is keeping her in these matches against less-experience opponents, but Serena has the firepower to blow her off the court in this clash.
Serena lead their H2H 9-2, and although Halep won their last meeting in the Wimbledon final, I think we’ll get a completely different Serena in this match. Halep has been flirting with elimination at various stages throughout this tournament and might not get so lucky against an in-form Serena.