Rafael Nadal and Fabio Fognini clash for the 17th time in their careers in the Australian Open fourth round on Monday and the match is available to watch online via desktop and mobile.
Watch the Rafael Nadal vs Fabio Fognini Australian Open live stream from your desktop or mobile device. Live streams from the Australian Open are free to watch.
Rafael Nadal vs Fabio Fognini Live Stream: How To Watch & Bet Online
You can watch and bet on Nadal vs Fognini with Sportsbet and their comprehensive live streaming coverage.
Firstly, login or sign up to Sportsbet.
Then simply navigate to the Australian Open section on the Sportsbet website via desktop or your chosen mobile device. From there, select Nadal vs Fognini and click ‘Watch Live’.
Rafael Nadal vs Fabio Fognini Match Details
🎾 Competition: Australian Open R16
🗓 Date: Monday February 15
⏰ Time: 3.00pm
🏟 Stadium: Rod Laver Arena
Head to Head
Nadal leads 12-4
- 2019 | Canada Masters | Nadal 2-6 6-2 6-1
- 2019 | Monte Carlo Masters | Fognini 6-4 6-2
- 2018 | Rome Masters | Nadal 4-6 6-1 6-2
- 2017 | Shanghai Masters | Nadal 6-3 6-1
- 2017 | Madrid Masters | Nadal 7-6 3-6 6-4
- 2017 | Miami Masters | Nadal 6-1 7-5
- 2016 | Barcelona | Nadal 6-2 7-6
- 2015 | Beijing | Nadal 7-5 6-3
- 2015 | US Open | Fognini 3-6 4-6 6-4 6-3 6-4
- 2015 | Rio de Janeiro | Fognini 1-6 6-2 7-5
- 2014 | Miami Masters | Nadal 6-2 6-2
- 2013 | Beijing | Nadal 2-6 6-4 6-1
- 2013 | Roland Garros | Nadal 7-6 6-4 6-4
- 2013 | Rome Masters | Nadal 6-1 6-3
Australian Open 2021 Results
- R1: def. Djere 6-3 6-4 6-1
- R2: def. Mmoh 6-1 6-4 6-2
- R3: def. Norrie 7-5 6-2 7-5
- R1: def. Herbert 6-4 6-2 6-3
- R2: def. Caruso 4-6 6-2 2-6 6-3 7-6
- R3: def. De Minaur 6-4 6-3 6-4
Rafael Nadal vs Fabio Fognini Tips & Predictions
Fognini has caused big problems for Nadal in the past and the enigmatic Italian is certainly capable of doing so again when the pair collide in the Australian Open fourth round on Monday.
With four wins over Nadal already in his career, including a five-set triumph at the US Open back in 2015, Fognini knows he has the game to take out the legendary Spaniard – but he will have to be at his very best to do so.
Nadal has been solid without being spectacular so far in Melbourne, beating Laslo Djere, Michael Mmoh and Cameron Norrie without dropping a set. However, those players don’t have many weapons or easy power, so Nadal was never going to be in any danger – but that’s not the case with Fognini.
The Italian played a very intelligent match to get the better of De Minaur in the third round, not giving the Australian any pace to work with before pouncing on the right ball with his easy power and shotmaking skills.
It might be too much to expect Fognini to pull off the upset, but I believe he’s playing well enough to take at least a set and cover the -7.5 games handicap.