Preview the Dominic Thiem vs. Arthur Rinderknech match with Generali Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The quarterfinals at the Generali Open will feature Dominic Thiem and Arthur Rinderknech playing for a ticket to the semifinals on Thursday, August 3 in Kitzbühel, Austria.
Thiem is +600 to win the Generali Open (the fifth-best odds in the field), while Rinderknech is +800.
In his previous match on Wednesday, Thiem beat Zhizhen Zhang in three sets (1-6, 6-3, 6-2) in the Round of 16. Rinderknech earned a victory in two sets the last time he was in action (on Wednesday), 7-6, 6-3 over Yannick Hanfmann in the Round of 16.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Dominic Thiem Recent Performance
- Thiem has registered a 9-10 match record on clay so far this year.
- Through seven matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), Thiem has played 30.7 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 47.4% of them.
- In his past five tournaments, Thiem has won 15.6% of his return games and 80.2% of his service games.
- Thiem has converted 14 of 36 break points (38.9%) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 24 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Thiem has played 24.6 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches) and won 47.8% of them.
- Thiem has won 17.9% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 77.9% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Thiem has converted 38.0% of his break-point opportunities (49 of 129) over his last 15 tournaments.
Arthur Rinderknech Recent Performance
- When playing on clay this year, Rinderknech is 8-4 with one tournament victory.
- In 15 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Rinderknech has played an average of 26.9 games (26.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Rinderknech has won 21.4% of his return games and 79.8% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Rinderknech has converted 42.1% of his break-point chances (16 of 38) over his last five tournaments.
- Rinderknech has played 30 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 25.2 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Rinderknech has won 18.5% of his return games and 77.0% of his service games.
- Rinderknech has converted 42 of 104 break points (40.4%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Generali Open Info
- Tournament: The Generali Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Thursday, August 3
- Venue: Tennis Stadium Kitzbuehel
- Location: Kitzbühel, Austria
- Court Surface: Clay