Preview the Jordan Thompson vs. Dusan Lajovic match with Chengdu Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Friday’s Round of 16 at the Chengdu Open includes a match between Jordan Thompson and Dusan Lajovic at Sichuan International Tennis Center.
Thompson currently has +1400 odds to win the competition, while Lajovic has +3300 odds.
In his most recent match on Thursday, Thompson took down Max Purcell in two sets (6-2, 7-6) in the Round of 32. Lajovic heads into this match after a three-set victory over Zizou Bergs (6-4, 1-6, 6-3) in his last match, which was on Thursday (in the Round of 32).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jordan Thompson Recent Performance
- Thompson has registered a 17-11 record on hard courts this year, securing one tournament victory.
- Thompson has played 13 matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Thompson has won 28.8% of his return games and 79.8% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Thompson has converted 27 of 61 break points (44.3%) in his past five tournaments.
- Thompson has played 38 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 24 games per match (23 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Thompson has won 82% of his service games and 20.3% of his return games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Thompson has converted 60 of 166 (36.1%) break points on all surfaces.
Dusan Lajovic Recent Performance
- In seven hard-court events so far this year, Lajovic holds a match record of 7-6.
- In 10 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, Lajovic has played an average of 22.5 games (20 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Lajovic has won 18.8% of his return games and 75.9% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Lajovic has converted 48.3% of his break-point opportunities (14 of 29) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 30 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Lajovic has played 23 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.3% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Lajovic has won 74.2% of his games on serve, and 22.3% on return.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Lajovic has converted 57 of 133 (42.9%) break points on all surfaces.
Chengdu Open Info
- Tournament: The Chengdu Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Friday, September 22
- Venue: Sichuan International Tennis Center
- Location: Chengdu, China
- Court Surface: Hard