Preview the Jordan Thompson vs. Adrian Mannarino match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Wednesday’s Round of 32 of the Citi Open, Jordan Thompson, the No. 71-ranked player, will play Adrian Mannarino (ranked No. 27).
Mannarino is +3300 to win this tournament, while Thompson is +3300.
Thompson claimed a three-set win over Kevin Anderson (6-4, 6-7, 6-1) in his most recent match, which was in the Round of 64 on Tuesday. Mannarino’s most recent match, on July 23, 2023, was a two-set win against Alex Michelsen (6-2, 6-4) in the finals of the Hall of Fame Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jordan Thompson vs. Adrian Mannarino H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Thompson wins||Mannarino wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|4||2||2||Mannarino||6-0, 6-7, 6-2|
Jordan Thompson Recent Performance
- Thompson has posted an 11-8 record on hard courts this year, securing one tournament victory.
- Through 10 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), Thompson has played 25.9 games per match (22.1 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.0% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Thompson has won 80.3% of his games on serve, and 22.4% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Thompson has converted 40.0% of his break-point opportunities (24 of 60) in his past five tournaments.
- Thompson has played 35 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 24.7 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Thompson has won 81.6% of his games on serve, and 18.9% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Thompson has converted 34.6% of his break-point opportunities (53 of 153) over his last 15 tournaments.
Adrian Mannarino Recent Performance
- Mannarino, who is still seeking his first hard-court tournament win this year, holds a record of 10-6 on hard courts in 2023.
- Mannarino has played 24.6 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) in 16 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over his last five tournaments, Mannarino has won 30.5% of his return games and 79.4% of his service games.
- Mannarino has converted 57 of 111 break points (51.4%) over his last five tournaments.
- Mannarino has played 24.6 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) in 37 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Mannarino has won 77.9% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 26.1% of his return games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Mannarino has converted 107 of 233 (45.9%) break points on all surfaces.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Fitzerald Tennis Center Rock Creek Park
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard