Preview the Patricia Maria Tig vs. Jessica Pegula match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Patricia Maria Tig’s Round of 64 match in the US Open against Jessica Pegula is set for Thursday, August 31.
Tig is +40000 to win the US Open. Pegula sits at +800 to finish on top, the fifth-best odds.
Tig heads into the Round of 64 after a two-set win, 7-6, 7-6 over Rebecca Marino in the Round of 128 on Tuesday. Pegula won her previous match, which was on Tuesday in the Round of 128, over Camila Giorgi (6-2, 6-2).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Patricia Maria Tig Recent Performance
- Tig has gone 0-4 in four tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Tig has played five matches in her past five tournaments across all court types, and 17.4 games per match.
- Tig has won 22.7% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 30.2% of her service games.
- In her past five tournaments, Tig has converted 10 of 31 (32.3%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 20 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Tig has played an average of 20.7 games.
- Tig has won 53.4% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 21.6% of her return games.
- Tig has converted 24 of 68 break points (35.3%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Jessica Pegula Recent Performance
- Pegula, who has secured one hard-court tournament victory this year, holds a record of 25-7 on hard courts in 2023.
- Pegula has played 22.3 games per match in 16 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Pegula has won 74.6% of her games on serve, and 44.6% on return.
- Pegula has converted 51.0% of her break-point opportunities (78 of 153) over her last five tournaments.
- Pegula has played 52 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.4 games per match.
- Pegula has won 43.9% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 69.8% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Pegula has converted 237 of 487 break points (48.7%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard