Preview the Martina Trevisan vs. Tatjana Maria match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
National Tennis Center in Beijing, China is the venue where Martina Trevisan and Tatjana Maria will meet on Saturday in the Round of 64 of the China Open.
Trevisan most recently competed at the Abierto Guadalajara on September 21, 2023, where she was defeated by Caroline Dolehide (6-3, 6-7, 3-6) in the quarterfinals. Maria’s most recent match, on September 25, 2023, was a two-set defeat by Liudmila Samsonova (0-6, 2-6) in the Round of 32 of the WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Martina Trevisan vs. Tatjana Maria H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Trevisan wins||Maria wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Martina Trevisan Recent Performance
- Trevisan is 12-11 in 10 tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Trevisan has played 23.1 games per match in 16 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In her past five tournaments, Trevisan has won 44.3% of her return games and 62.9% of her service games.
- Trevisan has converted 59 of 116 break points (50.9%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 34 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Trevisan has played an average of 21.7 games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Trevisan has won 61.8% of her service games and 40.5% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Trevisan has converted 46.0% of her break-point chances (125 of 272) over her last 15 tournaments.
Tatjana Maria Recent Performance
- Maria is 13-13 with no tournament victories on hard courts this year.
- Through 10 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Maria has played 17.8 games per match and won 50.0% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Maria has won 65.9% of her games on serve, and 33.3% on return.
- Over her last five tournaments, Maria has converted 28 of 65 (43.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Maria has played 21.1 games per match in 28 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Maria has won 63.9% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 35.3% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Maria has converted 98 of 202 break points (48.5%) in her past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Saturday, September 30
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard