Preview the Martina Trevisan vs. Marketa Vondrousova match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 at the US Open will feature Martina Trevisan and Marketa Vondrousova squaring off on Thursday, August 31 in New York, New York.
Trevisan is +35000 to win this tournament, while Vondrousova is +2200.
Trevisan beat Yulia Putintseva 0-6, 7-6, 7-6 in the Round of 128 on Tuesday, which was her most recent match. Vondrousova’s previous match was a two-set victory against Na-Lae Han (6-3, 6-0) in the Round of 128 on Tuesday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Martina Trevisan Recent Performance
- The 29-year-old Trevisan, who is seeking her first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 8-9 this year on that surface.
- Trevisan has played 22.3 games per match in 12 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Trevisan has won 56.8% of her games on serve, and 41.6% on return.
- Trevisan has converted 35 of 74 break points (47.3%) in her past five tournaments.
- Trevisan has played 30 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 20.8 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Trevisan has won 59.0% of her games on serve, and 39.2% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Trevisan has converted 44.4% of her break-point chances (100 of 225) over her last 15 tournaments.
Marketa Vondrousova Recent Performance
- Vondrousova has a match record of 17-7 on hard courts this year.
- In 18 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Vondrousova has played an average of 20.2 games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Vondrousova has won 43.2% of her return games and 71.3% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Vondrousova has converted 47.9% of her break-point opportunities (78 of 163) over her last five tournaments.
- In 48 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Vondrousova has played an average of 21.0 games.
- Vondrousova has won 43.1% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 71.5% of her service games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Vondrousova has converted 205 of 433 (47.3%) break points on all surfaces.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard