Preview the Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Borna Coric match with Mifel Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Mifel Open is winding down, as Stefanos Tsitsipas (No. 5) and Borna Coric (No. 16) will compete in the semifinals on Saturday, August 5.
Coric is +450 to win this tournament (third-best odds in the field), while Tsitsipas is -110 (current favorite to win).
Tsitsipas secured a three-set victory over Nicolas Jarry (6-7, 7-6, 6-2) in his previous match, which was in the quarterfinals on Friday. Coric won in two sets the most recent time he played (on Friday), 6-3, 6-4 over Ilya Ivashka in the quarterfinals.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Borna Coric H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Tsitsipas wins||Coric wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Stefanos Tsitsipas Recent Performance
- Tsitsipas has recorded a 9-4 record on hard courts so far this year.
- Tsitsipas has played 36.5 games per match (30.3 in best-of-three matches) in 13 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Tsitsipas has won 86.1% of his games on serve, and 20.3% on return.
- Tsitsipas has converted 40 of 108 break points (37.0%) in his past five tournaments.
- Tsitsipas has played 27.5 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches) in 49 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Tsitsipas has won 86.5% of his games on serve, and 22.6% on return.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Tsitsipas has converted 135 of 346 (39.0%) break points on all surfaces.
Borna Coric Recent Performance
- Coric has taken part in five tournaments on hard courts this year, and he has a record of 3-5.
- Coric has played 10 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 30.8 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Coric has won 77.6% of his games on serve, and 19.2% on return.
- Over his last five tournaments, Coric has converted 26 of 85 (30.6%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 30 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Coric has played an average of 26.2 games (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Coric has won 79.0% of his games on serve, and 17.4% on return.
- Coric has converted 60 of 176 break points (34.1%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Mifel Open Info
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Saturday, August 5
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard