Preview the Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Alex de Minaur match with Mifel Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The tournament title is on the line on Saturday, August 5, when Stefanos Tsitsipas hits the court to square off against Alex de Minaur in the finals of the Mifel Open.
Tsitsipas is -110 to win this tournament, while de Minaur is at +175.
Tsitsipas defeated Borna Coric 6-3, 6-2 in the semifinals on Saturday, which was his previous match. de Minaur heads into this competition after a three-set victory over Dominik Koepfer (6-2, 6-7, 6-1) in his most recent match, which was on Friday (in the semifinals).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Alex de Minaur H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Tsitsipas wins||de Minaur wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Stefanos Tsitsipas Recent Performance
- Tsitsipas has registered a 9-4 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- Tsitsipas has played 13 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), and 36.5 games per match (30.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Tsitsipas has won 86.1% of his games on serve, and 20.3% on return.
- In his past five tournaments, Tsitsipas has converted 40 of 108 (37.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 49 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Tsitsipas has played an average of 27.5 games (22.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Tsitsipas has won 86.5% of his service games and 22.6% of his return games.
- Tsitsipas has converted 39.0% of his break-point opportunities (135 of 346) over his last 15 tournaments.
Alex de Minaur Recent Performance
- de Minaur has secured the title in one tournament on hard courts this year, with a record of 12-6 on that surface.
- Through 13 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), de Minaur has played 26.3 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and won 53.8% of them.
- Over his last five tournaments, de Minaur has won 82.4% of his service games and 25.6% of his return games.
- de Minaur has converted 33.9% of his break-point chances (42 of 124) over his last five tournaments.
- de Minaur has played 23.4 games per match (21.1 in best-of-three matches) in 37 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In his past 15 tournaments, de Minaur has won 28.3% of his return games and 80.5% of his service games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, de Minaur has converted 117 of 299 (39.1%) break points on all surfaces.
Mifel Open Info
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Finals
- Date: Saturday, August 5
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard