Preview the Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Hubert Hurkacz match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Thursday’s Round of 16 at the Western & Southern Open includes a match between Stefanos Tsitsipas and Hubert Hurkacz at Lindner Family Tennis Center.
Hurkacz has +2500 odds to win the event, while Tsitsipas has the fourth-best odds at +1000.
Tsitsipas got a two-set victory over Ben Shelton (7-6, 7-6) in his last match, which was in the Round of 32 on Wednesday. Hurkacz won in three sets the most recent time he was in action (on Wednesday), 5-7, 6-3, 6-3 over Borna Coric in the Round of 32.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Hubert Hurkacz H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Tsitsipas wins||Hurkacz wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Stefanos Tsitsipas Recent Performance
- Tsitsipas, who owns a 13-5 record in six tournaments on hard courts so far this year, has secured one tournament title on that surface.
- Tsitsipas has played 32.8 games per match (24.4 in best-of-three matches) in 12 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Tsitsipas has won 88.3% of his games on serve, and 17.3% on return.
- Tsitsipas has converted 32.9% of his break-point chances (27 of 82) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 48 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Tsitsipas has played 27.4 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 54.9% of them.
- Tsitsipas has won 22.9% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 86.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Tsitsipas has converted 134 of 336 break points (39.9%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Hubert Hurkacz Recent Performance
- When playing on hard courts this year, Hurkacz is 14-7 with one tournament title.
- In 13 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Hurkacz has played an average of 31.1 games (29.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Hurkacz has won 89.3% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 17.6% of his return games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Hurkacz has converted 29 of 75 (38.7%) break points on all surfaces.
- Hurkacz has played 36 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 31.0 games per match (28.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Hurkacz has won 85.0% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 17.9% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Hurkacz has converted 82 of 261 break points (31.4%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, August 17
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard