Preview the Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Nicolas Jarry match with Mifel Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In the quarterfinals at the Mifel Open on Thursday, Nicolas Jarry, the No. 28-ranked player, and Stefanos Tsitsipas, the No. 5-ranked player, will be battling it out for a chance to play in the tournament semifinals.
Tsitsipas is +150 to win the Mifel Open (the top odds in the field), and Jarry is +850 (fifth-best odds).
Tsitsipas got a two-set victory over John Isner (6-2, 6-4) in his most recent match, which was in the Round of 16 on Thursday. Jarry claimed a victory in three sets the last time he was in action (on Wednesday), 7-6, 4-6, 6-4 over Gijs Brouwer in the Round of 16.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Nicolas Jarry H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Tsitsipas wins||Jarry wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Stefanos Tsitsipas Recent Performance
- Tsitsipas has put up a 9-4 record in four tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- In 13 matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Tsitsipas has played an average of 36.5 games (30.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Tsitsipas has won 20.3% of his return games and 86.1% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Tsitsipas has converted 40 of 108 break points (37.0%) in his past five tournaments.
- Tsitsipas has played 27.5 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches) in 49 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Tsitsipas has won 86.5% of his service games and 22.6% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Tsitsipas has converted 135 of 346 break points (39.0%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Nicolas Jarry Recent Performance
- Jarry, who is still seeking his first hard-court tournament win this year, has a record of 6-1 on hard courts in 2023.
- In 13 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, Jarry has played an average of 31.4 games (24.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Jarry has won 20.5% of his return games and 88.2% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Jarry has converted 34.2% of his break-point chances (39 of 114) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 43 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Jarry has played 26.1 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 54.0% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Jarry has won 86.7% of his service games and 20.9% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Jarry has converted 97 of 254 break points (38.2%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Mifel Open Info
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Thursday, August 3
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard