Preview the Lesia Tsurenko vs. Lin Zhu match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Lesia Tsurenko (No. 50) and Lin Zhu (No. 33) is slated for Sunday, October 1 as part of the Round of 64 of the China Open in Beijing, China.
Tsurenko has +20000 odds to win this tournament, while Zhu has +20000 odds.
Tsurenko’s most recent action was in the Round of 64 of the US Open on August 31, 2023, when she lost 1-6, 3-6 to Ekaterina Alexandrova. Zhu heads into this match after a two-set defeat to Ashlyn Krueger (3-6, 6-7) in her previous match, which was in the finals of the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 (on September 16, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Lesia Tsurenko vs. Lin Zhu H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Tsurenko wins||Zhu wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Lesia Tsurenko Recent Performance
- Tsurenko has registered a 20-8 record in nine tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Tsurenko has played 21.3 games per match in 10 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In her past five tournaments, Tsurenko has won 45.6% of her return games and 53.6% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Tsurenko has converted 30 of 63 break points (47.6%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 45 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, Tsurenko has played an average of 18.9 games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Tsurenko has won 53.7% of her return games and 56.7% of her service games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Tsurenko has converted 158 of 301 (52.5%) break points on all surfaces.
Lin Zhu Recent Performance
- Zhu has secured the title in one tournament on hard courts this year, with a record of 21-13 on that surface.
- Zhu has played 14 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), and 21.4 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Zhu has won 36.4% of her return games and 74.5% of her service games.
- Zhu has converted 53 of 106 break points (50.0%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 32 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court types, Zhu has played an average of 20.9 games.
- Zhu has won 68.9% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 34.3% of her return games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Zhu has converted 111 of 222 (50.0%) break points on all surfaces.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, October 1
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard