Preview the Panna Udvardy vs. Eva Lys match with Hamburg betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 at the Hamburg will feature Panna Udvardy and Eva Lys matching up on Wednesday, July 26 in Hamburg, Germany.
Lys currently has +1400 odds to win the event, while Udvardy has +2000 odds.
Udvardy secured a three-set win over Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova (3-6, 6-3, 6-1) in her previous match, which was in the Round of 32 on Sunday. Lys won in two sets the last time she was in action (on Tuesday), 6-1, 6-1 over Mayar Sherif in the Round of 32.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Panna Udvardy Recent Performance
- The 24-year-old Udvardy, who is seeking her first tournament win on clay in 2023, is 1-2 this year on that surface.
- Udvardy has played 20.8 games per match in five matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In her past five tournaments, Udvardy has won 41.5% of her service games and 34.9% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Udvardy has converted 14 of 24 break points (58.3%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 21 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, Udvardy has played an average of 21.8 games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Udvardy has won 35.8% of her return games and 55.0% of her service games.
- Udvardy has converted 68 of 153 break points (44.4%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Eva Lys Recent Performance
- Lys has a match record of 0-2 on clay this year.
- Lys has played eight matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 18.5 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Lys has won 38.7% of her return games and 58.1% of her service games.
- Lys has converted 12 of 33 break points (36.4%) over her last five tournaments.
- Lys has played 21.4 games per match in 31 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Lys has won 60.6% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 41.6% of her return games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Lys has converted 78 of 188 (41.5%) break points on all surfaces.
- Tournament: The Hamburg
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 26
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay