Preview the Panna Udvardy vs. Ajla Tomljanovic match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Monday’s Round of 128 of the US Open, Panna Udvardy, the No. 122-ranked player, will battle Ajla Tomljanovic (ranked No. 127).
Tomljanovic is +30000 to win the tournament, while Udvardy is +50000.
Udvardy was most recently in action at the Hamburg on July 26, 2023, where she was beaten by Eva Lys (4-6, 1-6) in the Round of 16. Tomljanovic lost her most recent match, in the Round of 32 of the WTA Guadalajara 2, Mexico Women Singles 2022 on October 19, 2022, to Madison Keys (6-3, 4-6, 3-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Panna Udvardy Recent Performance
- Udvardy has gone 2-3 through three tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Through six matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Udvardy has played 20.2 games per match and won 37.2% of them.
- Udvardy has won 32.7% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 40.8% of her service games.
- In her past five tournaments, Udvardy has converted 16 of 27 (59.3%) break points on all surfaces.
- Udvardy has played 21.5 games per match in 22 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Udvardy has won 35.2% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 54.3% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Udvardy has converted 44.9% of her break-point chances (70 of 156) over her last 15 tournaments.
Ajla Tomljanovic Recent Performance
- Through 18 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), Tomljanovic has played 22.2 games per match and won 56.9% of them.
- Over her last five tournaments, Tomljanovic has won 39.8% of her return games and 66.9% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Tomljanovic has converted 61 of 126 break points (48.4%) over her last five tournaments.
- Tomljanovic has played 45 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 21.6 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Tomljanovic has won 67.0% of her games on serve, and 38.4% on return.
- Tomljanovic has converted 48.5% of her break-point opportunities (157 of 324) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard