UFC 249 takes place this weekend and we’ve got you covered with a complete guide to the fight card, including tips, predictions, previews, best bets, live streaming info and schedule.
What time does UFC 249 start?
UFC 249 will be held on Saturday May 9 in Jacksonville, Florida – which means Australians will be tuning in on Sunday May 10.
The undercard gets underway from around 8.30am AEST, while the main card begins at 12.00pm. The main event should start at about 3.00pm.
UFC 249 Live Stream: How to watch UFC 249 online
Need a live stream for UFC 249?
UFC 249 will be available to watch on various platforms in Australia, including Main Event on Foxtel, Kayo Sports or the UFC’s official streaming site.
You can also subscribe to Fight Pass to watch the fights.
UFC 249 Schedule and Timings: Full Fight Card
Early Prelim Card – from 8.30am AEST
- Vicente Luque vs Niko Price – welterweight
- Bryce Mitchell vs Charles Rosa – featherweight
- Ryan Spann vs Sam Alvey – Light heavyweight
Prelim Card – from 10.00am AEST
- Donald Cerrone vs Anthony Pettis – welterweight
- Alexei Oleinik vs Fabricio Werdum – heavyweight
- Carla Esparza vs Michelle Waterson – strawweight
- Uriah Hall vs Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza – middleweight
Main Card – from 12.00pm AEST
- Tony Ferguson vs Justin Gaethje – interim lightweight title
- Henry Cejudo vs Dominic Cruz – bantamweight title
- Francis Ngannou vs Jairzinho Rozenstruik – heavyweight
- Jeremy Stephens vs Calvin Kattar – featherweight
- Greg Hardy vs Yorgan de Castro – heavyweight
UFC 249 Tips, Preview and Predictions
Click here for a full betting preview and analysis of the entire main card.
UFC 249: Who will win Tony Ferguson vs Justin Gaethje?
We’ve put together a comprehensive preview and tips piece on Tony Ferguson vs Justin Gaethje main event for the interim lightweight title. Click the link above to see our best bets.