Preview the Luca van Assche vs. Thai-Son Kwiatkowski match with Winston-Salem Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Monday’s Round of 64 of the Winston-Salem Open, Luca van Assche, the No. 65-ranked player, will clash with Thai-Son Kwiatkowski (ranked No. 477).
Kwiatkowski has +8000 odds to win the event, while van Assche has +4000 odds.
In his last action, van Assche lost to Max Purcell on August 12, 2023, 6-4, 3-6, 3-6 in the qualifying round of the Western & Southern Open. Kwiatkowski earned a victory in two sets the last time he competed (on Sunday), 6-1, 6-0 over Andrey Kuznetsov in the qualifying round.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Luca van Assche Recent Performance
- van Assche has put up a 0-5 record in five tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- van Assche has played 25.3 games per match (23.0 in best-of-three matches) in eight matches during his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- van Assche has won 68.2% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 22.5% of his return games.
- In his past five tournaments, van Assche has converted 16 of 61 (26.2%) break points on all surfaces.
- van Assche has played 24.6 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches) in 25 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- van Assche has won 23.8% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 68.8% of his service games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, van Assche has converted 48 of 128 (37.5%) break points on all surfaces.
Thai-Son Kwiatkowski Recent Performance
- Kwiatkowski has played in four tournaments on hard courts this year, and he has a record of 3-3.
- Kwiatkowski has played seven matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 20.1 games per match (20.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Kwiatkowski has played 23.3 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) in 21 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Kwiatkowski has won 33.0% of his return games and 63.7% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Kwiatkowski has converted 19 of 40 break points (47.5%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Winston-Salem Open Info
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 21
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard