Preview the Luca van Assche vs. Alex Molcan match with Generali Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Luca van Assche’s Round of 32 matchup in the Generali Open against Alex Molcan is slated for Monday, July 31.
In his most recent action, van Assche fell to Alexander Zverev on July 28, 2023, 3-6, 4-6 in the quarterfinals of the Hamburg European Open. Molcan is coming off a two-set loss in his last match on July 25, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the Hamburg European Open, 0-6, 3-6 versus Zverev.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Luca van Assche Recent Performance
- van Assche has posted a 7-8 record on clay so far this year.
- van Assche has played 24.7 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) in 11 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In his past five tournaments, van Assche has won 63.8% of his service games and 26.8% of his return games.
- van Assche has converted 23 of 73 break points (31.5%) in his past five tournaments.
- In 25 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, van Assche has played an average of 25 games (23.8 in best-of-three matches).
- van Assche has won 67.2% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 24.5% of his return games.
- van Assche has converted 38.1% of his break-point opportunities (51 of 134) over his last 15 tournaments.
Alex Molcan Recent Performance
- Molcan has a match record of 7-8 on clay this year.
- Molcan has played seven matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, and 25.7 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Molcan has won 70% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 17.3% of his return games.
- Molcan has converted 12 of 34 break points (35.3%) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 27 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Molcan has played 24 games per match (21.4 in best-of-three matches) and won 47.8% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Molcan has won 72.3% of his games on serve, and 24.1% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Molcan has converted 71 of 173 break points (41.0%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Generali Open Info
- Tournament: The Generali Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: Tennis Stadium Kitzbuehel
- Location: Kitzbühel, Austria
- Court Surface: Clay