Preview the Juan Pablo Varillas vs. Taylor Fritz match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Juan Pablo Varillas, the No. 74-ranked player, and Taylor Fritz, the No. 9-ranked player, will meet on August 30 for a matchup in the Round of 64 of the US Open.
Fritz has +5000 odds to win this event, while Varillas has +50000 odds.
Varillas secured a four-set win over Miomir Kecmanovic (1-6, 7-5, 7-5, 6-4) in his most recent match, which was in the Round of 128 on Monday. Fritz earned a victory in three sets the last time he was in action (on Monday), 6-2, 6-1, 6-2 over Steve Johnson in the Round of 128.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Juan Pablo Varillas Recent Performance
- Varillas is 2-4 through three tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Varillas has played 21.9 games per match (28.0 in best-of-five matches) in eight matches during his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In his past five tournaments, Varillas has won 21.1% of his return games and 69.7% of his service games.
- In his past five tournaments, Varillas has converted 13 of 39 (33.3%) break points on all surfaces.
- Varillas has played 23.9 games per match (36.8 in best-of-five matches) in 29 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Varillas has won 73.6% of his games on serve, and 23.9% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Varillas has converted 68 of 169 break points (40.2%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Taylor Fritz Recent Performance
- When playing on hard courts this year, Fritz is 27-8 with two tournament wins.
- Fritz has played 16 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), and 25.6 games per match (46.5 in best-of-five matches).
- Fritz has won 22.5% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 84.5% of his service games.
- Fritz has converted 41.2% of his break-point chances (42 of 102) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 42 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Fritz has played 24.6 games per match (38.4 in best-of-five matches) and won 54.1% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Fritz has won 24.0% of his return games and 82.6% of his service games.
- Fritz has converted 112 of 277 break points (40.4%) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, August 30
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard