Preview the Donna Vekic vs. Victoria Azarenka match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Lindner Family Tennis Center in Cincinnati, Ohio is the venue where Donna Vekic and Victoria Azarenka will collide on Wednesday in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open.
Vekic claimed a two-set win over Jennifer Brady (7-6, 7-5) in her most recent match, which was in the Round of 64 on Tuesday. Azarenka is coming off a two-set win in her last match in the Round of 64 on Tuesday, defeating Barbora Krejcikova 6-3, 7-5.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Donna Vekic vs. Victoria Azarenka H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Vekic wins||Azarenka wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Donna Vekic Recent Performance
- Vekic is 12-5 through six tournaments on hard courts this year, and has won one tournament title on the surface.
- Vekic has played 22.7 games per match in 12 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Vekic has won 71.5% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 31.1% of her return games.
- In her past five tournaments, Vekic has converted 39 of 88 (44.3%) break points on all surfaces.
- Vekic has played 38 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 22.7 games per match.
- Vekic has won 71.3% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 33.9% of her return games.
- Vekic has converted 137 of 300 break points (45.7%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Victoria Azarenka Recent Performance
- In nine hard-court events so far this year, Azarenka owns a match record of 11-8.
- Azarenka has played nine matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), and 19.4 games per match.
- Azarenka has won 72.4% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 42.0% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Azarenka has converted 36 of 59 break points (61.0%) over her last five tournaments.
- Azarenka has played 31 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 20.5 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Azarenka has won 68.8% of her games on serve, and 40.6% on return.
- Azarenka has converted 49.0% of her break-point chances (124 of 253) in her past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 16
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard