Preview the Jiri Vesely vs. Enzo Couacaud match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 128 of the US Open will see Jiri Vesely and Enzo Couacaud square off at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on Monday, August 28.
Vesely is +50000 to win the tournament, while Couacaud is +50000.
Vesely’s last action was in the Round of 64 of the Wimbledon on July 7, 2023, when he fell 3-6, 5-7, 4-6 to Christopher O’Connell. Couacaud’s last match was a three-set victory over Giulio Zeppieri (3-6, 6-1, 6-1) in the qualifying round on Friday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jiri Vesely vs. Enzo Couacaud H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Vesely wins||Couacaud wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Jiri Vesely Recent Performance
- In nine matches during his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Vesely has played an average of 29.8 games (35.7 in best-of-five matches).
- Vesely has won 17.3% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 78.5% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Vesely has converted 19 of 54 break points (35.2%) in his past five tournaments.
- Vesely has played 27.1 games per match (36.0 in best-of-five matches) in 28 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Vesely has won 15.8% of his return games and 79.7% of his service games.
- Vesely has converted 40 of 130 break points (30.8%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Enzo Couacaud Recent Performance
- Couacaud, who is still looking for his first hard-court tournament victory this year, owns a record of 7-2 on hard courts in 2023.
- Couacaud has played 10 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 26.2 games per match (39.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Couacaud has won 29.2% of his return games and 81.8% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Couacaud has converted 43.5% of his break-point chances (27 of 62) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 28 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Couacaud has played 28.4 games per match (41.0 in best-of-five matches) and won 52.3% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Couacaud has won 25.4% of his return games and 83.0% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Couacaud has converted 75 of 167 break points (44.9%) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard