Preview the Otto Virtanen vs. James Duckworth match with Mifel Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Tuesday’s Round of 32 at the Mifel Open includes a matchup between Otto Virtanen and James Duckworth at Cabo Sports Complex.
Duckworth is +5000 to win the tournament, while Virtanen is +5000.
His previous time out, Virtanen fell to Zizou Bergs 6-2, 6-7, 3-6 on July 27, 2023, in the Round of 16 of the ATP Challenger Zug, Switzerland Men Singles 2023. Duckworth is coming off a three-set defeat to Lloyd Harris (6-3, 3-6, 2-6) in his most recent match, which was in the Round of 32 of the Truist Atlanta Open (on July 24, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Otto Virtanen Recent Performance
- Virtanen has gone 1-2 through two tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Virtanen has played 10 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), and 22.8 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Virtanen has won 77.3% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 20.3% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Virtanen has converted 38.2% of his break-point chances (13 of 34) in his past five tournaments.
- Virtanen has played 23.7 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) in 20 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Virtanen has won 19.8% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 77.4% of his service games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Virtanen has converted 16 of 50 (32.0%) break points on all surfaces.
James Duckworth Recent Performance
- Duckworth has participated in four tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and he has a record of 2-4.
- Duckworth has played nine matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 24.8 games per match (24.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Duckworth has won 21.1% of his return games and 71.8% of his service games.
- Duckworth has converted 34.8% of his break-point opportunities (16 of 46) over his last five tournaments.
- Duckworth has played 25.9 games per match (24.9 in best-of-three matches) in 27 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Duckworth has won 76.8% of his games on serve, and 19.7% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Duckworth has converted 51 of 127 break points (40.2%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Mifel Open Info
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard