Preview the Katie Volynets vs. Sofia Kenin match with San Diego Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Wednesday’s Round of 16 at the San Diego Open includes a matchup between Katie Volynets and Sofia Kenin at Barnes Tennis Center.
Kenin is +900 to win this tournament, while Volynets is +3300.
Volynets heads into the Round of 16 after a three-set victory, 2-6, 6-4, 6-2 over Clervie Ngounoue in the Round of 32 on Monday. Kenin is coming off a two-set victory in her last match in the Round of 32 on Tuesday, beating Veronika Kudermetova 6-4, 6-4.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Katie Volynets Recent Performance
- Volynets has recorded a 13-6 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- Volynets has played 20.7 games per match in nine matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Volynets has won 60% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 41.1% of her return games.
- Volynets has converted 30 of 63 break points (47.6%) in her past five tournaments.
- Volynets has played 29 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 23 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Volynets has won 39.9% of her return games and 60.4% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Volynets has converted 47.6% of her break-point chances (107 of 225) over her last 15 tournaments.
Sofia Kenin Recent Performance
- Kenin has participated in eight tournaments on hard courts this year, and she has a record of 8-8.
- Kenin has played 13 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.7 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Kenin has won 39.7% of her return games and 70.8% of her service games.
- Kenin has converted 49 of 119 break points (41.2%) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 32 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Kenin has played 21 games per match and won 52.4% of them.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Kenin has won 71.7% of her service games and 33.5% of her return games.
- Kenin has converted 103 of 263 break points (39.2%) in her past 15 tournaments.
San Diego Open Info
- Tournament: The San Diego Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, September 13
- Venue: Barnes Tennis Center
- Location: San Diego, California
- Court Surface: Hard