Preview the Katie Volynets vs. Clervie Ngounoue match with San Diego Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 at the San Diego Open is set for Monday, with Clervie Ngounoue, the No. 477-ranked player, going up against Katie Volynets, the No. 117-ranked player.
Volynets is +6600 to win this tournament, while Ngounoue is +10000.
In her most recent action, Volynets lost to Xinyu Wang on August 28, 2023, 3-6, 4-6 in the Round of 128 of the US Open. Ngounoue heads into this match after a two-set win against Claire Liu (6-4, 6-2) in her last match, which was on Sunday (in the qualifying round).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Katie Volynets Recent Performance
- Volynets is 12-6 in six tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Volynets has played 19.4 games per match in nine matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In her past five tournaments, Volynets has won 35.8% of her return games and 56.9% of her service games.
- Volynets has converted 24 of 48 break points (50.0%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 31 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Volynets has played an average of 22.2 games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Volynets has won 60.2% of her service games and 38.8% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Volynets has converted 103 of 212 break points (48.6%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Clervie Ngounoue Recent Performance
- Ngounoue has a record of 1-2 on hard courts this year.
- Through four matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), Ngounoue has played 18.8 games per match and won 42.7% of them.
- Over her last five tournaments, Ngounoue has won 41.2% of her service games and 12.5% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Ngounoue has converted 16.7% of her break-point chances (two of 12) over her last five tournaments.
- Ngounoue has played four matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 18.8 games per match.
- Ngounoue has won 41.2% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 12.5% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Ngounoue has converted two of 12 break points (16.7%) in her past 15 tournaments.
San Diego Open Info
- Tournament: The San Diego Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, September 11
- Venue: Barnes Tennis Center
- Location: San Diego, California
- Court Surface: Hard