Preview the Marketa Vondrousova vs. Cori Gauff match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Marketa Vondrousova and Cori Gauff, both of whom are ranked top-10 in the world, will match up on Thursday in the Round of 16 of the National Bank Open.
Gauff has the fifth-best odds to win the event at +1400, while Vondrousova also has the fifth-best odds at +1400.
Vondrousova goes into the Round of 16 after her two-set victory over Caroline Wozniacki (6-2, 7-5) in the Round of 32 on Wednesday. Gauff is coming off a two-set victory in her last match in the Round of 32 on Wednesday, defeating Katie Boulter 6-2, 6-2.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Marketa Vondrousova vs. Cori Gauff H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Vondrousova wins||Gauff wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Gauff||3-6, 6-0, 6-4|
Marketa Vondrousova Recent Performance
- Vondrousova has posted an 11-5 record in five tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Vondrousova has played 20 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 20.9 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Vondrousova has won 42.3% of her return games and 73.7% of her service games.
- In her past five tournaments, Vondrousova has converted 79 of 177 (44.6%) break points on all surfaces.
- Vondrousova has played 51 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.1 games per match.
- Vondrousova has won 41.9% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 72.7% of her service games.
- Vondrousova has converted 46.5% of her break-point chances (198 of 426) over her last 15 tournaments.
Cori Gauff Recent Performance
- Gauff has taken part in seven tournaments on hard courts this year, and she is 16-5 with one tournament win.
- Gauff has played 12 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), and 17.8 games per match.
- Gauff has won 79.8% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 41.3% of her return games.
- Gauff has converted 50.6% of her break-point opportunities (43 of 85) over her last five tournaments.
- Gauff has played 18.8 games per match in 44 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Gauff has won 74.7% of her games on serve, and 40.3% on return.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Gauff has converted 161 of 359 (44.8%) break points on all surfaces.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, August 10
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard