Preview the Marketa Vondrousova vs. Anhelina Kalinina match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 of the China Open will see Marketa Vondrousova and Anhelina Kalinina square off at National Tennis Center on Sunday, October 1.
Vondrousova is +1600 to win this tournament, while Kalinina is +8000.
In her last competition, Vondrousova was defeated by Madison Keys on September 6, 2023, 1-6, 4-6 in the quarterfinals of the US Open. Kalinina’s most recent match, on September 28, 2023, was a two-set defeat by Caroline Garcia (4-6, 3-6) in the Round of 16 of the WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Marketa Vondrousova Recent Performance
- Vondrousova has registered a 20-8 record in eight tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Vondrousova has played 20.1 games per match in 22 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Vondrousova has won 71.5% of her games on serve, and 43.9% on return.
- In her past five tournaments, Vondrousova has converted 96 of 202 (47.5%) break points on all surfaces.
- Vondrousova has played 52 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 20.9 games per match.
- Vondrousova has won 43.4% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 71.6% of her service games.
- Vondrousova has converted 223 of 472 break points (47.2%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Anhelina Kalinina Recent Performance
- In 15 hard-court tournaments this year, Kalinina owns a match record of 13-15.
- Kalinina has played 17 games per match in nine matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over her last five tournaments, Kalinina has won 37.7% of her return games and 64.5% of her service games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Kalinina has converted 28 of 68 (41.2%) break points on all surfaces.
- Kalinina has played 28 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 20.5 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Kalinina has won 63.4% of her service games and 35% of her return games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Kalinina has converted 97 of 215 (45.1%) break points on all surfaces.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, October 1
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard