Preview the Marketa Vondrousova vs. Mayar Sherif match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 at the National Bank Open will feature Marketa Vondrousova and Mayar Sherif competing on Tuesday, August 8 in Montréal, Quebec.
Sherif has +25000 odds to win this event, while Vondrousova has +2000 odds.
Vondrousova’s previous match was a victory, 6-4, 6-4 over Ons Jabeur in the finals of the Wimbledon on July 15, 2023. Sherif is coming off a two-set loss in her most recent match on July 25, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the Hamburg, 1-6, 1-6 against Eva Lys.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
Marketa Vondrousova Recent Performance
- Vondrousova has recorded an 11-5 record on hard courts so far this year.
- Vondrousova has played 20.9 games per match in 20 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- Vondrousova has won 73.7% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 42.3% of her return games.
- Vondrousova has converted 79 of 177 break points (44.6%) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 51 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Vondrousova has played 21.1 games per match and won 57.7% of them.
- Vondrousova has won 72.7% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 41.9% of her return games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Vondrousova has converted 198 of 426 (46.5%) break points on all surfaces.
Mayar Sherif Recent Performance
- In seven hard-court tournaments so far this year, Sherif holds a match record of 3-7.
- Sherif has played 10 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 24.7 games per match.
- Sherif has won 70.2% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 31.7% of her return games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Sherif has converted 38 of 93 (40.9%) break points on all surfaces.
- Sherif has played 28 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 22.0 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Sherif has won 67.2% of her service games and 28.9% of her return games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Sherif has converted 85 of 215 (39.5%) break points on all surfaces.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 8
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard