Preview the Marketa Vondrousova vs. Katerina Siniakova match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Marketa Vondrousova, the No. 10-ranked player, and Katerina Siniakova, the No. 46-ranked player, will come together on August 15 for a matchup in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open.
Her most recent time out, Vondrousova fell to Cori Gauff 3-6, 0-6 on August 10, 2023, in the Round of 16 of the National Bank Open. Siniakova’s most recent match, on August 8, 2023, was a three-set defeat by Liudmila Samsonova (6-4, 2-6, 3-6) in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Marketa Vondrousova vs. Katerina Siniakova H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Vondrousova wins||Siniakova wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Marketa Vondrousova Recent Performance
- Vondrousova has registered a 13-6 record in six tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- In 19 matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Vondrousova has played an average of 19.9 games.
- Vondrousova has won 73.8% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 41.1% of her return games.
- Vondrousova has converted 42.9% of her break-point chances (78 of 182) in her past five tournaments.
- Vondrousova has played 20.9 games per match in 51 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Vondrousova has won 72.2% of her service games and 42.1% of her return games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Vondrousova has converted 197 of 432 (45.6%) break points on all surfaces.
Katerina Siniakova Recent Performance
- Siniakova has a record of 7-8 on hard courts this year.
- In 10 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Siniakova has played an average of 20.8 games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Siniakova has won 71.0% of her service games and 37.9% of her return games.
- Siniakova has converted 35 of 84 break points (41.7%) over her last five tournaments.
- Siniakova has played 30 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.7 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Siniakova has won 64.9% of her games on serve, and 40.3% on return.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Siniakova has converted 115 of 228 (50.4%) break points on all surfaces.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard