Preview the Marketa Vondrousova vs. Caroline Wozniacki match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Marketa Vondrousova, the No. 10-ranked player, and Caroline Wozniacki will meet on August 9 for a match in the Round of 32 of the National Bank Open.
Vondrousova currently has +1600 odds to win the competition, while Wozniacki has +5000 odds.
Vondrousova beat Mayar Sherif 6-4, 6-2 in the Round of 64 on Tuesday, which was her previous match. Wozniacki is coming off a two-set win over Kimberly Birrell (6-2, 6-2) in her most recent match, which was on Tuesday (in the Round of 64).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Marketa Vondrousova Recent Performance
- Vondrousova has posted an 11-5 record on hard courts so far this year.
- Through 20 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Vondrousova has played 20.9 games per match and won 59.2% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Vondrousova has won 73.7% of her games on serve, and 42.3% on return.
- In her past five tournaments, Vondrousova has converted 79 of 177 (44.6%) break points on all surfaces.
- Vondrousova has played 51 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.1 games per match.
- Vondrousova has won 72.7% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 41.9% of her return games.
- Vondrousova has converted 198 of 426 break points (46.5%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Caroline Wozniacki Recent Performance
- Wozniacki, who is still looking for her first hard-court tournament win this year, holds a record of 1-0 on hard courts in 2023.
- Wozniacki has played 20.3 games per match in 13 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Over her last five tournaments, Wozniacki has won 75.0% of her return games and 75.0% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Wozniacki has converted 50.0% of her break-point opportunities (six of 12) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 42 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Wozniacki has played 20.6 games per match and won 58.0% of them.
- Wozniacki has won 75.0% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 75.0% of her service games.
- Wozniacki has converted six of 12 break points (50.0%) in her past 15 tournaments.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 9
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard