Preview the Aleksandar Vukic vs. Sebastian Baez match with Winston-Salem Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Aleksandar Vukic’s Round of 16 matchup in the Winston-Salem Open versus Sebastian Baez is set for Wednesday, August 23.
Baez has +1800 odds to win this event, while Vukic has +1000 odds.
Vukic goes into the Round of 16 after his three-set win over Luca van Assche (6-3, 6-7, 6-3) in the Round of 32 on Tuesday. Baez won his previous match, which was on Monday in the Round of 32, over Daniel Elahi Galan (3-6, 6-4, 6-4).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Aleksandar Vukic Recent Performance
- Vukic has gone 17-11 in nine tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Vukic has played 14 matches in his past five tournaments across all court types, and 26.5 games per match (25.2 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Vukic has won 17.2% of his return games and 83.4% of his service games.
- Vukic has converted 37.1% of his break-point opportunities (23 of 62) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 41 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Vukic has played 25.0 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.1% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Vukic has won 81.6% of his games on serve, and 18.5% on return.
- Vukic has converted 55 of 151 break points (36.4%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Sebastian Baez Recent Performance
- Baez is 2-4 with no tournament victories on hard courts this year.
- Baez has played nine matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 25.7 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Baez has won 33.0% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 77.6% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Baez has converted 37 of 79 break points (46.8%) over his last five tournaments.
- In 27 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Baez has played an average of 24.1 games (22.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Baez has won 72.7% of his games on serve, and 29.0% on return.
- Baez has converted 91 of 229 break points (39.7%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Winston-Salem Open Info
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 23
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard